- Screw-retained implant abutments up to 20 years (including replacement of a device that was made by the lab that was attached to said abutments and including an Inclusive® Tapered titanium dental implant upon request at no extra charge);
- Other all ceramic (including screw-retained zirconia crowns), up to seven years;
- Thermoformed appliances and splints if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship, up to six months; and, all other dental devices up to 30 days if the failure is due to defects in materials or workmanship. This Warranty is exclusively for your benefit, is not transferable and does not extend to any patients. You agree to pay all other costs of adjustment, repair and replacement of a device. Except where prohibited by law, the lab WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF A DEVICE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, regardless of the theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability and if such disclaimer is not permitted by law, the duration of any implied warranty is limited to 90 days from the date of delivery. In the event of a dispute and absent an amicable resolution the parties mutually agree to waive class actions in favor of mandatory individual arbitration of claims under this limited warranty in and in accordance with the laws of Florida. The lab does not guarantee the performance of independent carriers.
Please note: The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. The servers that make the Website available worldwide are located in the USA. All matters relating to the Website are governed by the laws of the State of California, in the USA. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred directly to the USA, and by using the Website or providing us your personal information, you authorize this transfer.
Personal information such as your name, physical and electronic address, phone number, and other similar contact details.
Information about products, treatments and health conditions that are of interest to you.
Purchases, inquiries, and information about how you use Glidewell websites and mobile applications.
Financial Account Data
Credit card number or Social Security number.
Job Applicant Data
Contact Data, resume, previous work experience, education, transcript, driver’s license information, social security number or national identification number and information relating to references.
When you access the Website, in addition to contact information that you may provide, the Company may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that “serve up” web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you request a page from the Website, our servers log your IP address and certain other information, such as browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We do not link this automatically-collected data to any data that is personally identifiable to you. Although your Website session may be logged, the automatically-collected data will not reveal to us any personally identifiable information about you.
May be transmitted to us by your smart phone or other location-aware devices.
Cookies and Other Tracking Devices
The Company may store cookies (e.g., locally stored objects) on your computer’s hard drive when you use the Website. These devices are used to help us speed up your future activities or to improve your experience by remembering the information that you have already provided to us. Third parties operating on behalf of the Company and/or its affiliates may also use these devices to provide us with anonymous data and information regarding the use of the Website. At your option, you may block or delete devices from your hard drive. However, by disabling such tracking devices, you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Website. For more information about cookies, including links to web browser instructions for disabling and managing such tracking devices, visit http://www.usa.gov/optout-instructions.shtml.
The Company uses Google Analytics to collect non-personal information regarding your use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they visit prior to or after coming to this site. The data collected through these tools is not tied to any personally identifiable information about you. To know more about data collected by Google, visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You may prevent the use of Google Analytics by disabling cookies as described above. You may also prevent Google from recording the data generated by the cookie and pertaining to your use of the Website (including your IP address), or processing these data, by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in available through Google at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
The Company also uses Hotjar which is a service that analyzes online behavior. Hotjar gives the owners and operators of a Hotjar Enabled Site the ‘big picture’ of how to improve the end user’s experience and performance of the Hotjar Enabled Site. The Analysis tools allows Us and Hotjar to measure and observe Your behavior (what You do). For more information on data collected by Hotjar and Your options, visit https://www.hotjar.com/privacy. You can choose to disable the Hotjar service at https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
Social Media Plugins
This website uses social medial plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, “Share to Twitter” button) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit our website, the operator of the social plugin can place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our site. If you are logged into the social media website (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) while browsing on our website, the social plugins allow that social media websites to share data about your activities on our website with other users of their social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allows Facebook to show your Likes and comments on our pages to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allows you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our website. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins. For more information about social plugins from other social media websites you should refer to those sites’ privacy and data sharing statements.
Do Not Track (DNT)
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. As of the Effective Date of this Privacy Statement, an industry standard has not yet been established on how to respond to these signals. Therefore, we do not currently respond to these signals.
We may use information collected from you in the following ways:
- We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses and those of our third-party partners.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties for the performance of services provided to us, including third party providers of services related to the operation and management of the Website, or in connection with the administration and support of the activities noted above.
- We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of the Website.
- We may use data collected for behavioral advertising.
Our policies and procedures limit access to personal information to those with a business reason to know such information. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot represent, warrant, or guarantee that communications between you and us, or personal information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, loss, misuse, or alterations. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE, OR COMPROMISE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. USERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THEY SUBMIT SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION AT THEIR OWN RISK.
You may request that we provide you the information we hold about you, update your information, or ask us to remove your information (including, for example, to opt out of marketing), or to correct any inaccuracies in such personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to deal with your request within a reasonable time.
The Site is not directed at minors. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under thirteen (13) years of age unless the collection complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If we discover that a child under the age of thirteen (13) years has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete that child’s Personal Information from our system.
Residents of the State of California have the right to request from certain businesses with whom the California resident has an established business relationship a list of all third parties to which the business, during the immediately preceding calendar year, has disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. To obtain this information, you should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights.” In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.