About the Product
DigiTech offers two customized implant abutments under the Inclusive® brand name. Inclusive Custom Implant Abutments are available in Titanium and Zirconia with Titanium Base to fit your patients’ individual needs. When you prescribe Inclusive Implant Abutments, a natural-looking emergence is designed using CAD/CAM technology to facilitate and optimize soft-tissue contours and crown esthetics. This precise interface ensures comfortable delivery of the final restoration and excellent gingival health.
Inclusive Implant Abutments are competitively priced, and are compatible with up to 12 of the most popular dental implant systems. For more information visit www.inclusivedental.com
Production Time: 8 working days in-lab
- Use manufacturer’s tooling to remove healing cap. For multiple units, start in the posterior and work toward anterior. Then, use manufacturer’s tooling to place transfer coping. Ensure components are fully engaged before tightening screw.
- Take an X-ray to verify proper seating of components.
- Next, ensure transfer coping does not hit tray. Use heavy body vinylpolysiloxane impression material. Record impression.
- Finally, when impression tray is removed, the transfer coping stays in the mouth. Remove transfer coping and replace healing cap. For multiple units, start in anterior and work toward posterior. Check fit of impression coping into impression. Send to lab.
- Seat abutment. Torque screw into place per manufacturer’s recommendations. Next, use composite to fill over the implant screw. Cement restoration over implant with a resin-reinforced ionomer (i.e., RelyX, 3M ESPE).