BruxZir® Esthetic — Beauty in a Class of Its Own
- Optimized combination of strength and translucency
- Lifelike vitality, engineered for the anterior
- Enhanced shade matching for predictable results
BruxZir® Esthetic Solid Zirconia is a new category of dental zirconia made possible by years of research & development. Advanced colloidal processing animates BruxZir Esthetic zirconia with high-performing strength and lifelike translucency, and superior shading technology renders enhanced shade matching and consistency for even more beautiful results. Named in Dentistry Today’s Top 100 Products in 2018, BruxZir Esthetic zirconia is a revelation for anterior cases and further proof of why BruxZir Solid Zirconia is the No. 1 prescribed brand of full-contour zirconia.
BruxZir Esthetic zirconia is ideal for anterior crowns & bridges.
Production Time: 5 working days in-lab
- Shoulder preparation not needed, feather edge is OK. For BruxZir Esthetic restorations, a minimum occlusal reduction of 0.7 mm; 1.25 mm is ideal
Adjust BruxZir Solid Zirconia restorations using a fine-grit diamond with light pressure to avoid potential microfractures. The specially designed Axis Dental BruxZir Adjustment & Polishing Set (LS-7579) may be purchased through your dental dealer or by calling 1(800) 355-5063.
- A football-shaped bur is most effective for adjusting the occlusal surfaces of posterior teeth and lingual surfaces of anterior teeth.
- A tapered bur is most effective for adjusting proximal contacts.
- A round bur is used to adjust a cusp or fossa and for creating endodontic access.
Polish BruxZir restorations with the porcelain polishing system of your choice, or purchase the BruxZir Adjustment & Polishing Set.
Technical Update: Do Not Use Discs to Finish Full-Contour Zirconia (12/20/10)